- sir plzz replace the lecture no. 6 and 7 of semiconductors , as the camera recording are not of very much use, as i am unable to develop my interest in it, i have to hear many things twice or thrice in those two videos, sir plzz its a humble request
- sir, is eddy current is a part of iit jee syllabus??
- Sir,please upload this video.
- Sir,the potential barrier developed,produces electric field which decreases the diffusion.On forward biasing the external electric field is opposite to internal electric field,so potential barrier decreases,this should cause less decrease in diffusion,so why does the width of depletion region not increase but decrease?
- Sir,can we make a p-n junction by adding trivalent impurity to n-type semiconductor?
- Sir,at thermal equilibrium,rate of generation=rate of recombination,so how come in n-type semiconductors,rate of recombination>rate of generation?
- Sir, conduction band is the energy band above the valence band,so is its width more than that of valence band(since it is at a higher energy level)?
- Sir,why is doped phalocyanines an example of intrinsic semiconductors if it is doped?